Saturday, April 11, 2009

Nimbuzz Beta On Nokia 5800






Hey guys, as told in the last post. iam now participating in the nimbuzz beta program. The program looks good. It uses the system theme and dont expect the orange squashy theme. Works well. It has good interface and performance. But my phone restarted once or twice. May be that will be fixed. Should say its better than fring. One good thing is you can see your contacts icon as their community like whether gtalk, yahoo or msn and they also have buddy pictures. In addition you can set status message which gets posted on twitter too. So for more details check out the screen shots. Still need more, contact me by commenting down. Thank you.

2 comments:

  1. hey can u share the nimbuzz beta version with me so that I can also test it on my 5800??? Please?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tested Nimbuzz updated version and found that IM connectivity is better now but still missing Sync feature which >,Vopium is offering.

    ReplyDelete